Attorney Cortney Danbrook Serves on Panel at the 57th Annual Probate & Estate Planning Institute
- Cortney's Panel Discussion: Friday, May 19 from 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Secure Your Clients For Generations:
From choosing a trustee to navigating tax law changes, we’ll help you prepare your clients for life’s complexities. Get critical updates from local and national experts. Learn how today’s hottest estate and tax planning, probate, and litigation issues will impact your practice. Connect with colleagues, adopt proven strategies, and grow your business.
Benefits of Attending:
- Network with judges, trust officers, registers, and top practitioners
- Stay current on essential caselaw developments and new legislation
- Learn creative strategies for special needs planning
- Sidestep uncapping traps when transferring property
- Master core issues such as drafting joint trusts
- Avoid ethical problems when acting as PR or trustee
- Harness the power of process mapping to increase your efficiency and profitability
- Avoid being a witness in a will or trust contest