Wednesday, February 24, 2016
5:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Black Star Farms
10844 East Revold Road,
Suttons Bay, MI 49682
Join us as Smith Haughey partners with Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. and Rehmann as they present on this year's hottest topics in farming and agribusiness. We will have complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres to enjoy while discussing what you need to know in 2016.
- Nick Reister – Attorney, Smith Haughey Rice & Roegge
- Topic: Estate Planning, Succession Planning, and the FDA Produce Safety Rule
- Steve Kluting – Director, Food & Ag Practice; Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Topic: Food Companies: Facing New FDA Powers and “Uptick” in Recalls
- Kerry Nelson – CPA, Rehmann
- Topic: Must Have Tax Strategies for Farmers & Agribusinesses (Affordable Care Act, PATH Act, Business Structures, and Cyber-security Threats)